Brought to you by Association of Chiropractic Malaysia together with Dr Matthew D. Holmes
This event is brought to you by
Dr Matthew D. Holmes, BAppSc/BCSc PostGradDipC DACNB Chiropractor at Chiroacm
1. Graduated from Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology’s School of Chiropractic (RMIT) in 1995 with double degree of Bachelor of Applied Science (Clinical Science) & Bachelor of Chiropractic Science
2. Post-graduate Diploma of Chiropractic from the European Chiropractors Union
3. Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Neurology Board (DACNB) in 2008
4. Sessional Lecturer and Tutor at RMIT University in neurology and neuroscience for the Discipline of Chiropractic
5. An Assistant Professor at the Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies
6. Author of the chapter “Headache” and co-author of the chapter “The Cerebellum and Vestibular System” in Functional Neurology for Practitioners of Manual Medicine published in 2011 by Churchill Livingstone Elsevier
This webinar is brought to you by Association of Chiropractic Malaysia together with Dr Matthew D. Holmes, BAppSc/ BCSc PostGradDipC DACNB Chiropractor
Topics of cover in the webinar:
- What is Functional Neurology?
- Brief Overview of Neuroscience under Functional Neurology.
- How Functional Neurology could be applied in treatment of Headaches and Neck Pain.